The ThinkerShield for Arduino is an add-on for Arduino boards that provides an easy-to-use suite of electronic components for makers. The board, developed by MAAS, is sold in the online MAAS store and forms the core of MAAS’s popular electronics programming workshops.
The ThinkerShield site showcases the board’s capabilities and provides inspiration for both learning projects and ways to use ThinkerShield as an education tool. The site fosters a Thinkershield community, enabling members to showcase their inventions and exchange ideas.
– Digital strategy consulting
– UX (IA, wireframes), content framework and functional specification
– Design concepting and production
– Development of responsive website and database backend (PHP, MySQL), based on a customised Word Press framework
– WCAG accessibility standards testing
– Ongoing maintenance and updates